Do you want to find an MBA course in Ignou? If yes then we will share all information what should you do for admission? I am telling you all the things in detail what is required for MBA admission. For instance, what should be your age, Ignou fee structure for MBA and Ignou eligibility for MBA etc.
First We Start From Ignou Eligibility For Mba.
- You should be graduated students no matter on which stream or any collages.
- If you want to take admission in Ignou for MBA, make sure your graduation marks should be at least 50% from general categories (not reserved). And if you from reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC etc. then your graduation marks should be at least 45% compulsory for taking admission.
- If you carried a professional degree on CA/ ICWAI/ Medicine/ Engineering/ law/ ICAI then you required 50% marks for admission.
- As like other collages, Ignou also conduct his OPENMAT entrance exam, you must be qualified first this exam after that you can take admission.
- There is no age restriction, it means no matter how many years old are you.
Second, Ignou OPENMAT entrance exam
Ignou conducts exam two times in each year, At 2019 the last submitting date of 15 July. And another coming OPENMAT exam is on 15 December.
When you fill the form of July then usually exam will be held on the first week of August and same as if you fill the form of 15 December then exam will be held on the first week of February.
Now if you want to give the exam of OPENMAT for MBA then choose one that is your near date in the year.
Some important things you should note:
- There is only online method available to fill the for OPENMAT entrance exam.
- You will get hall tickets of OPENMAT from Ignou official website and it will be upload 10 days before the exam date.
- As like hall tickets, Ignou will also upload on his official site you can easily access on from there.
- Ignou OPENMAT score is valid for one year who qualifies this exam only they can fill the form of MBA.
Third, Ignou MBA admission procedure
When you give the exam of OPENMAT then Ignou will send a result card to all qualified students. You can also check the result of OPENMAT exam result on Ignou official site.
After that, qualified students can fill the admission form of MBA and then send this form to the regional centre with the required documents.
Forth, Ignou fee structure for MBA
If you take admission in MBA then MBA programme consists of 21 courses and each course has fees of 1800/-. Now, if you calculate the total fees according to your programme course then it will be 37,800/- (i,e total fees is 21* 1800 = 37,800/-).
You can transfer your fees online and offline but if you paid on this course then your money will never return. Therefore, check all things clearly in the form before paid the course.
Now if you want to ask a question or any query such as OPENMAT Ignou syllabus, Ignou courses fees or Ignou fee structure for MBA Ignou courses list pdf or if you already in MBA then you required Ignou ms 100 projects, report and synopsis etc. then don’t hesitate to contact us or email us.
Email Us – firstname.lastname@example.org